Wednesday, July 13, 2016

baby please, keep your eyes on the road - by Jessica Holter




I love these long drives
watching nature do what it does
feeling the electro-magnetic
energy between us
crowd and confuse us
mile after mile

the erotic heat of the south
keeps me wet and thirsty

I offer you a cool juicy plum
from the cooler I packed
with fruit and water

with your eyes still on the road
you bite into it
nipping my finger
just a little bit

I lick the plum juice
running down my arm
and suck my finger tip
where you bit it
just a little bit

now I am feeling sticky

deciding to take a whore’s bath
I reach for spring water
giving you a swig before
disrobing my shoulders

the water is only cold for an instant
as I pour it about my neck and breasts
my sundress sticks to my nipples
arousing them and making me smile

with wipes from the glove box
I begin to bath
my face
my neck
my arms
my hands
with more water and a wet one
I wash my belly
my thighs
my pussy
my ass

moments after my whore bath
is packed away
you are still watching
me with all of your energy

baby please
keep your eyes on the road
as I rub shea butter
and argon oil into my skin
I moisturize
my hands
my arms
my neck
my breasts
my thighs
pussy lips

my butters are scented
with an erotic blend of
India’s richest essential oils
and it is infectious
taking over the space between us
hanging on the heat
making you too high to drive

I can feel my daddy’s
old yellow corvette steady herself
under your nervous hands

adjusting the volume on the radio
I reach for your hand
firmly holding it
so you will know
this is not one of my passive
noncommittal gestures
for peace keeping

I swipe my index finger
down the center of your palm
but I do not giggle like a school girl
because this is serious

pull over, I command
as I guide your hand to me
pulling it under my skirt
and inside me

the Alabama heat
pales in comparison
to the sweltering wantonness
of my pussy
as it devours your hand

you look around
to see if anyone is looking
and pull deep into the bush

No comments: