Saturday, May 16, 2015

"Cancer of Love" Poem by @JessicaHolter

Cancer of Love

I went to Ghettoville
Saw the Cancer of Love
She called my name and named my shame
In a house of ghetto thrill

My vows are wasted here
Fair is but a medieval circus
Compassion is not on the menu
The pimps can smell my fear! 

The perfect purrrrrr of pussycat sap
Unleash the tigress upon me
Who could resist, the grind of a feline
Bouncing upon on his lap? 

Before I could think, wallet in my hand
Master charge me baby, while I text my wife
“Hi babe, playing racquetball at the club
be an hour at most”, the lies began

Don’t know how one hour became four
Duty shredded by her claws
If I am a trick, trick me again! 
The whore understands the wife’s man

I come with cash for the dirtiest dancer
And still there is bread on the table
For, I am a man, not addicted to love
I am addicted to her cancer

This much I know is true
I wise man knows, he knows nothing at all
And even when your pimpin’ your hardest
Somebody is pimpin’ you


by Jessica Holter
writing as J Steal 

No comments: