Friday, May 08, 2015

It's Raining Baby Mommas

It's raining Baby Mommas, say brother you got your hat? 
I don't dream, I plan. I am not planning on Similac.
I am planning on an education, to keep my future in tact, 
what would I ruin it for? 
A 45 minute ride in her slippery sublime
for debts I'll be paying for a lifetime? 
Examine, my brotha's, the simple score
Uncle Sam can send you to jail for non-support 
of a child, you never even asked for! 
My lady can beg, she can plead
but every month, I wanna see her bleed
to know she's still in the war! 

Some women are lovers, by their very nature, 
with insatiable desire; Some have liquid fire that burns 
hotter and higher, each time you ride her.
Some chicks are like fine chefs, when they butter the cob...
But no matter how good she slobs the knob
you had better resist the temptation to come up inside her, 
especially if you don't have a job! 
These chicks are out here trippin', 
like we are not all affected by capitalism.

A final note of Punany wisdom, 
Once a woman is pushing thirty, 
her need for motherhood comes over her like a baptism.
But whether a black man works or he goes to prison
America will teach him all about economics
Comprehend the dynamics of 1 million enslaved brethren

It's raining Baby Mommas, say brother you got your hat? 
‘Cause it's raining Baby Mommas
Oh, the pregnant possibilities of the skillful cat! 

Jessica Holter
Writing as J Steal 

No comments: